Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Mariel

Reactions
Hi there! I got a 2017 GLC250 black. Im from Mexico.

foghog

Reactions
I'm in, just bought a 2018 GLC43 Coupe Selenite Grey with red thread Black interior. No waiting walked into Massapequa Mercedes and there it was, it was on the floor only 2 days before I walked in and fell in love. Got it home in 2 days and it's been Heaven ever since. Looking forward to meeting new friends and getting an education.

OP
G

GLCFan

Staff Member
Reactions
Thread Starter #24
I'm in, just bought a 2018 GLC43 Coupe Selenite Grey with red thread Black interior. No waiting walked into Massapequa Mercedes and there it was, it was on the floor only 2 days before I walked in and fell in love. Got it home in 2 days and it's been Heaven ever since. Looking forward to meeting new friends and getting an education.
Congrats!

lesdon499

Reactions
Hi Folks

I bought a new GLC 43 AMG in Feb this year. Vehicle is obsidian black with premium pack, night pack and 21" wheels.
I love the car but unfortunately it was developed a series of blemishes under the clear coat and currently in negotiations with my vendor to replace the vehicle.
Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Reactions
Hi there!
My name Is Ivan and I Just bought a GLK 220 4matic.
Happy to enjoy this forum!

Inviato dal mio VTR-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions
Hello, my name is RiverCitySmitty from New Orleans and I've recently purchased a 2014 GLK 350. I look forward to participating in this forum and will ask about a few add-ons that mine doesn't have. Finally sold (unloaded) my 05 and 06 Minis and was looking for something more dependable. So far so good.

subanat

Reactions
Hello fellow Mercedes fans,

My name is Subanatarajan you could call me "Suba". I own a GLC 220d SUV 2023 model. And looking forward to information sharing.

best regards
Suba