Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

GLCFan

Staff Member
Reactions
Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz GLC Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Reactions
New comer with a 2013 GL450, glad to be here.

dkny330

Reactions
Finishing up my Lexus lease and already ordered my Mercedes GLC! Can't wait and glad to find this forum!

ffelix

Reactions
hello everyone,

I am a newcomer to this forum. I ordered my new GLC 250 in the Netherlands early Oct 2015. Delivery is scheduled for Jan 2016.... Guess I still have to be little patient, which is hard :)
Looking forward to exchanging experiences here on this forum.

Happy driving!
ffelix

Reactions
Welcome

hello everyone,

I am a newcomer to this forum. I ordered my new GLC 250 in the Netherlands early Oct 2015. Delivery is scheduled for Jan 2016.... Guess I still have to be little patient, which is hard :)
Looking forward to exchanging experiences here on this forum.

Happy driving!
ffelix

lyfguard

Reactions
Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz GLC Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Hi,

Lyfguard here from Sydney Australia. I placed my order for a new GLC 250D in polar white with Vision, Command, Seat comfort, Air suspension and AMG packages. Delivery expected in first week of July. I'm very excited and I'm sure it will be worth the long wait.

ChapPoo

Reactions
HI all,

I'm from Vancouver Canada. I just received my GLC300 2 days ago in Polar White with Premium Package, Premium Plus Package, Intelligent Lighting Package, and 360 camera.
Seems like every country have different packages or package name in their local MB.
I love the car very much and it has many hidden features that I don't know about, maybe this is my first MB so that's why there are many surprises :)
Nice to meet you all and have a nice day

Cheers,
Chap

lyfguard

Reactions
HI all,

I'm from Vancouver Canada. I just received my GLC300 2 days ago in Polar White with Premium Package, Premium Plus Package, Intelligent Lighting Package, and 360 camera.
Seems like every country have different packages or package name in their local MB.
I love the car very much and it has many hidden features that I don't know about, maybe this is my first MB so that's why there are many surprises :)
Nice to meet you all and have a nice day

Cheers,
Chap
Hi Chap,
Congrats on your purchase. Yes your right it seems different countries have different engine sizes and options. I take delivery of my GLC in approx 1 week. Mine will come with command package (bigger screen, better sat Nav and upgraded stereo system) seat comfort package (memory - seats - steering wheel - external mirrors and heated seats) vision package (head up display and sunroof) and AMG package. I wish we had the 300 here in Australia but we only have 3 X 4cylander options which two are deisel and one petrol.

Reactions
2016 GLC 300, Diamond Silver, black Designo interior, premium pkg, illuminated star, blind spot assist, lighting pkg, multimedia pkg. Got it in Dec. 2015. Live in Atlanta GA area.

msindc

Reactions
Hello! I have a 2002 CLK with 48,000 miles on it . . . but awaiting a 2017 GLC.

psgmolina

Reactions
New to the forum, I currently drive a 2015 Golf TDI which i will be selling back to VW and will use that money as a down payment on a new GLC. I have the build sheet and just need to wait until early September to call the dealer and put down the deposit for them to order it. I am not sure if i should get the leather or MB tex.

Does anyone have any recommendations about this? I have looked online and it seems that its a 50/50 for and against MB tex or leather.

Reactions
I have the MB tex on mine and honestly most people can't even tell. Even the real leather seats have the same look and feel as the MB tex.

Reactions
Hi, new to the forum, happy I found it We picked up our GLC300 in December 2015, one if the first ones off the lot at our dealership. Selenite Gray Metallic, premium package, multimedia package with upgraded stereo, Panoramic roof, Sport package with 20" AMG wheels and lighted star.

Reactions
Hi everyone
Bought my GLC 250d AMG Line Premium on the 19th Aug, should be here in 8 to 10 days, I have to pick a registration number for it tomorrow. Getting very excited!

Reactions
Hi everyone
Bought my GLC 250d AMG Line Premium on the 19th Aug, should be here in 8 to 10 days, I have to pick a registration number for it tomorrow. Getting very excited!
Welcome [welcome]

surfwinky

Reactions
Aloha Drivers! My name is Bob (surfwinky) and I don't own a GLC yet, I figured joining this forum would be the best way to do my recon. I recently went by our Maui Honda dealer to replace my 2007 Ridgeline and they had a five thousand dollar markup over MSRP on the new ones. Yup, $51,000 for a Honda. The Mercedes dealer sells at MSRP which makes better sense. Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing your applause and gripes concerning the GLC.

boomer

Reactions
Hello, and thanks for such a great forum. I am waiting on a Blk/blk 2017 P3, Sport pkg with pano roof, being built this 2nd week of February (I hope ??). Look forward to information sharing

OP
G

GLCFan

Staff Member
Reactions
Thread Starter #20
Welcome aboard.