Soon to be a GLK 250 owner

Reactions
Hey there. I have been coveting the 2014 250 for years now and ready to sell both my vehicles in favor of picking up one as loaded as possible used now. Cannot wait. The perfect merging of my beloved 2001 Pathfinder 4x4 and 2008 E350 Fourmatic into one Benz GLK 250. I foolishly had one as a loaner and went straight to work versus tooling around and having some fun.

Anyway wish me luck as my car guy is officially on the hunt for mine now.

And when I say fully loaded, I mean it. Any items or issues you have advise on regarding all the option packages?

Best,

Life is good here in Asheville, NC.

Last edited:
OP
A
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Belated update....I did it. In November of 2016 I found and bought one with Premium Package, Multimedia Package, Lighting Package Interior Ambient Light Package, Sport Package and Lane Tracking Package....while I would have loved to have found one with Driver Assist and Parking it was simply too challenging and I did not see any for the 2014 only the 2015 though I did read they were available.
Added three years of extended warranty and Mbrace full apps for fun. Grey/Black interior which did not look as bad in person (I Hate black interiors) and Steel Gray Exterior.

I spoke to an awesome mechanic and would love to upgrade the head unit of the computer to a 2015 as the 2014 is 2G while the 2015 is 3G...I love the Internet Radio stations as I travel the world and Sirius only goes so far.

VERY happy with this purchase.

GLAFan

Staff Member
Reactions
Congrats! I have Park Assist on mine and to be honest have only used it once, so you're not missing out on munch.