Question

Rxpvtd

Reactions
Hi, I am in the process of buying a new SUV. I have tested drive a few including Q3, Q5, X1, RDX and Nx 200. I like GLC the most and almost bought one, but the recent consumer report about it being unreliable has put me off the purchase. Report mentioned troubles involved brakes, steering wheel, suspension and power equipment. I am not sure if those issued have been fixed.

I am planning to buy 2018 GLC 4 Mattic with blind spot package, LED, sunroof and heated seat. I live in Northern California

Thanks

Last edited:

GLCFan

Staff Member
Reactions
Hi, I am in the process of buying a new SUV. I have tested drive a few including Q3, Q5, X1, RDX and Nx 200. I like GLC the most and almost bought one, but the recent consumer report about it being unreliable has put me off the purchase. Report mentioned troubles involved brakes, steering wheel, suspension and power equipment. I am not sure if those issued have been fixed.

I am planning to buy 2018 GLC 4 Mattic with blind spot package, LED, sunroof and heated seat. I live in Northern California

Thanks
I've had zero issues regarding the items you mentioned. Mine has only been in the shop for a starter fuse recall.

OP
R

Rxpvtd

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I've had zero issues regarding the items you mentioned. Mine has only been in the shop for a starter fuse recall.
Thanks, can I ask what model year you have and how long you own it?