Mercedes-Benz 2016 GLC - Video Brochure

Reactions
Can't wait to see this in person.

OP
MB330
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I planning to attend LA Auto Show on Friday. According to video news from KTLA 5 - GLC will be there.
I will post my pics and comments.

OP
MB330
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
We found new GLC by far exactly what we looking for and now can't wait for real life test drive. Inside and out this SUV look very nice. plenty space for front and rear passengers and their luggage.

GLCFan

Staff Member
Reactions
Great photos @MB330. I'm glad to see MB is offering the running board option in the GLC.

OP
MB330
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
Thank You!
Yesterday We look at GLC, ACURA RDX, Infinity QX50, BMW X1, Audi Q5, New Discovery Sport.
We test previously RDX, Q5, X1.
We crossed out X1 yesterday from our list.
So far
#1 is GLC
#2 RDX for V6 power and all toys what you get with Technology package for $39K
#3 New Discovery Sport / QX50
#4 Q5 for price hike- $48K for the the seme package as RDX

OP
MB330
Reactions
Thread Starter #12
Just test drive one!!!

We just test drive GLC350 on local roads and freeway. LOVED!!!
Calabasas Mercedes get 3 GLC last night. One in preparation and two was ready for test drive. 30 min after we finish our test drive our test car was sold. By 2 pm 2 out of 3 was sold.
On local streets and freeway I never feel that this 4 turbo (very bad experience with Lexus NX200t). Plenty of power on low speed and on freeway. Excellent breaks. Tires was little noisy.
As soon as I mention European Delivery salesman lost interest in us as a customers.
Our kids was near by, we call them and they get to dealership and seat with us in the truck and loved too.

Last edited:
OP
MB330
Reactions
Thread Starter #13
I found out today what is it

Cabin fragrance system
Optional
Featuring an elegant, LED-backlit vial in the glovebox and its own ductwork, an available fragrance atomizer offers a dimension of cabin ambiance never before offered in a production automobile. Any of four distinctive yet subtle aromas is gently atomized at periodic intervals into the cabin in such?
Capture1.PNG

Last edited:
OP
MB330
Reactions
Thread Starter #14
Video:

[video=youtube_share;bKkqHH7PwXk]http://youtu.be/bKkqHH7PwXk[/video]