2017 GLC Ordering Guide?

msindc

Reactions
I have ordered a GLC but I can't get any info from the dealer about it! Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the 2017 ordering guide for the GLC?

GLCFan

Staff Member
Reactions
Congrats on the order and welcome. Here's the link to the order guide.

OP
M

msindc

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Congrats on the order and welcome. Here's the link to the order guide.
Thanks much!

But this is the 2016 guide. The dealer told me that MB is building 2017 now and so mine will be a 2017 --- but they don't have information about the MY17s to give me. . . . Hence, my search for the 2017 order guide.

Reactions
Thanks much!

But this is the 2016 guide. The dealer told me that MB is building 2017 now and so mine will be a 2017 --- but they don't have information about the MY17s to give me. . . . Hence, my search for the 2017 order guide.
I was at the dealer today to order some all weather mats and spoke with my sales guy, he told me he won't have any information on the 2017 until after summer.

OP
M

msindc

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
That is very interesting, and it makes sense in that I have heard that the 2017 GLC will not be released till first quarter 2017. BUT my dealer tells me that the factory will be building 2017s by the time my car comes up in the queue so that's what I'll be getting. She also says that she doesn't have pricing yet for it, which seems odd to me!

jjt1234

Reactions
2017 glc suv

I have ordered a 2017 GLC SUV (around June 1) and was told by dealer it has been built and being shipped to US and should arrive around July 15-20. But as one person said, no official pricing given to me yet?

GLCFan

Staff Member
Reactions
I have ordered a 2017 GLC SUV (around June 1) and was told by dealer it has been built and being shipped to US and should arrive around July 15-20. But as one person said, no official pricing given to me yet?
If it's built then they should be able to give you some price point. The only thing you can't take into consideration are any incentives.

psgmolina

Reactions
I am about to order a 2017 GLC and the dealer sent me the 2017 dealer ordering guide (updated 8/1/2017). Its a pdf so i am not able to attached here. You can send me your email address if this is possible on this site and i can send it to you.