Welcome to Mercedes-Benz GLC Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register


See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Peoria
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    1


    Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz GLC Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".

    Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Georgetown
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    1


    New comer with a 2013 GL450, glad to be here.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    1


    1 members Liked this post.
    Finishing up my Lexus lease and already ordered my Mercedes GLC! Can't wait and glad to find this forum!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Dearborn
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by dkny330 View Post
    Finishing up my Lexus lease and already ordered my Mercedes GLC! Can't wait and glad to find this forum!
    Welcome

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bodegraven
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    1


    hello everyone,

    I am a newcomer to this forum. I ordered my new GLC 250 in the Netherlands early Oct 2015. Delivery is scheduled for Jan 2016.... Guess I still have to be little patient, which is hard :)
    Looking forward to exchanging experiences here on this forum.

    Happy driving!
    ffelix

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Dearborn
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    1


    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by ffelix View Post
    hello everyone,

    I am a newcomer to this forum. I ordered my new GLC 250 in the Netherlands early Oct 2015. Delivery is scheduled for Jan 2016.... Guess I still have to be little patient, which is hard :)
    Looking forward to exchanging experiences here on this forum.

    Happy driving!
    ffelix

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by GLCFan View Post
    Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz GLC Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".

    Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
    Hi,

    Lyfguard here from Sydney Australia. I placed my order for a new GLC 250D in polar white with Vision, Command, Seat comfort, Air suspension and AMG packages. Delivery expected in first week of July. I'm very excited and I'm sure it will be worth the long wait.

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Coquitlam
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    1


    1 members Liked this post.
    HI all,

    I'm from Vancouver Canada. I just received my GLC300 2 days ago in Polar White with Premium Package, Premium Plus Package, Intelligent Lighting Package, and 360 camera.
    Seems like every country have different packages or package name in their local MB.
    I love the car very much and it has many hidden features that I don't know about, maybe this is my first MB so that's why there are many surprises :)
    Nice to meet you all and have a nice day

    Cheers,
    Chap

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    1


    1 members Liked this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChapPoo View Post
    HI all,

    I'm from Vancouver Canada. I just received my GLC300 2 days ago in Polar White with Premium Package, Premium Plus Package, Intelligent Lighting Package, and 360 camera.
    Seems like every country have different packages or package name in their local MB.
    I love the car very much and it has many hidden features that I don't know about, maybe this is my first MB so that's why there are many surprises :)
    Nice to meet you all and have a nice day

    Cheers,
    Chap
    Hi Chap,
    Congrats on your purchase. Yes your right it seems different countries have different engine sizes and options. I take delivery of my GLC in approx 1 week. Mine will come with command package (bigger screen, better sat Nav and upgraded stereo system) seat comfort package (memory - seats - steering wheel - external mirrors and heated seats) vision package (head up display and sunroof) and AMG package. I wish we had the 300 here in Australia but we only have 3 X 4cylander options which two are deisel and one petrol.

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    1


    2016 GLC 300, Diamond Silver, black Designo interior, premium pkg, illuminated star, blind spot assist, lighting pkg, multimedia pkg. Got it in Dec. 2015. Live in Atlanta GA area.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
GLA-Class
GLC-Class
GLE-Class
GLS-Class
G-Class
GLK-Class
M-Class
GL-Class